In a world that often seems to be moving at an accelerated pace, taking a moment to “admire far” can be a truly enriching experience. This expression carries a depth of meaning that goes beyond mere admiration; it encapsulates the idea of appreciating something from a distance, whether it be a person, a place, or an achievement. In this blog, we will explore the various facets of the phrase “admire far,” including its synonyms, antonyms, and how it can be used in sentences.
To admire far is to appreciate or esteem something or someone from a distance. This implies a level of admiration that doesn’t necessarily involve close proximity. It suggests a sense of respect and acknowledgment without the need for direct interaction. Admiring from afar allows one to appreciate the beauty, talent, or virtues of someone or something without intruding on their personal space.
- Appreciate from a distance
- Esteem remotely
- Respect from afar
- Honor at a distance
- Value from a distance
- Adulate from afar
- Acknowledge remotely
- Recognize from a distance
- Prize at arm’s length
- Revere from afar
- Disregard closely
- Neglect nearby
- Overlook in proximity
- Ignore intimately
- Spurn in close quarters
- Forsake in the vicinity
- Oversee up close
- Brush off nearby
- Miss in proximity
- Dismiss intimately
- Despite being miles apart, she couldn’t help but admire far for his unwavering determination and resilience.
- The breathtaking landscape left us in awe, and we found ourselves admiring far, captivated by its natural beauty.
- Sometimes, it’s better to esteem remotely and appreciate the qualities of others without intruding on their personal space.
- He chose to honor at a distance, acknowledging the achievements of his colleagues without being directly involved in their projects.
- The artist’s work was so captivating that people couldn’t help but revere from afar, inspired by its profound beauty.
- It’s essential to spurn in close quarters those negative influences that hinder personal growth and well-being.
- In professional settings, it’s crucial not to oversee up close the contributions of team members, ensuring everyone gets the recognition they deserve.
- Rather than neglect nearby, we should actively engage with our surroundings, appreciating the small joys that life has to offer.
- As a leader, it’s important not to dismiss intimately the concerns and ideas of team members but instead foster open communication.
- The tendency to miss in proximity the subtle details can often lead to overlooking the true essence of a situation or person.
In a world that often values constant connection and immediate interaction, the concept of admiring far offers a refreshing perspective. It allows us to appreciate the richness of life from a distance, fostering a sense of admiration and respect without the need for close proximity. So, let’s take a moment to embrace the beauty of admiring far and recognize the power it holds in enriching our lives.